We all find ourselves in a very strange world at the moment. Here at Windswept Brewing we are trying to adapt to the government guidelines and take a responsible approach on the advice given to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff. We also want to safeguard the ongoing survival of our much loved brewery so our online shop delivering UK-wide remains OPEN.
In response to government guidelines we have taken the following steps:
- The online shop is open and we will keep this part of our business going unless new advice is released.
- We have introduced a free home delivery service in the following postcodes IV30, IV31, IV32, IV36 and IV12. Our driver will be ensuring non-contact deliveries.
- We have a click and collect option available on our online shop. Just make your order and collect at the brewery between 11am – 2pm, Monday – Friday.
- The Tap Room is however sadly closed until further notice.
- Operations at the brewery have been minimised to ensure we stay within the social distancing guidelines so only essential work is being carried out with minimum staffing. This may mean we occasionally run out of some products from time to time but we are doing all we can to keep stocked up.
If you would like to support us in this uncertain time then the best thing to do is please buy our beer. We have stock available both in bottle and mini keg. Go check out our online shop for more details.
Thank you for all your custom to date and please keep safe and well during this time.
as at 15 May 2020
Please bookmark this page if you would like further updates.